Double wound cylinders are equipped with double winding coil, it means high thermic exchange for the best performance with low flow resistance.
Designed for easy and large domestic hot water using heat pumps, can also be connected to central heating and provided with further systems integration. Indicated for all types of users.
- Steel tank, glass-lined “Blue Glass 4753” using flow-coating method 850°C, WRAS (BS6920-1) certified
- 1 Frontal inspection hatch Ø 134 mm for SERIES 300÷600
- 2 Frontal inspection hatch Ø 280 mm (lower), Ø 180 (upper) for SERIES 800÷1000
- 1 Frontal inspection hatch Ø 280 mm for SERIES 1500
- HIGH Perfomance coil with lowered loops to optimize the heat exchange and reduce the limescale production, perfect for technical sanitary water circulation produced by a heat pump
- N°2 corrosion-proof magnesium anode
- Lower pressure loss with consequent savings in system of circulation of the heating fluid • Suitable housing for sensors (Tr)
- High density very thick polyurethane (PU) foam for the utmost energy efficiency (Lambda 0,022 W/mK)
- Integration kits available with single and three-phase connection heating element
- Perfect for heat pumps