The buffer cylinder main feature is the ability to combine multiple sources of heat both as an input or an output and the flexibility to heat the water at different times of day, up to 95 °C. Buffers are an easy way to make most renewable energy projects even more efficient, because they adds necessary thermal mass to the system to dampen fast transitions and minimize boiler cycling that occurs during low domestic load conditions.
• Raw carbon steel tank externally painted with powder paint
• High density polyurethane insulation shells (PUR)
• External soft plastic coating (PVC)
• Solar compatible
• Ready to install probe holders with ½ “ threaded connection with sensor-clip (FKL)
• 1 ½ “ connection for the installation of specific heating element kits up to 9 kW (EHP)
• 1 fixed coil for integration with another heat source