Key Features: CE-STKIT2
- 1 x 30 Tube Vacuum Collector
- 1 x Digital Solar Controller
- 1 x Solar Pump Station
- 1 x 15m Roll DN16 Twin Insulated Pipe
- 1 x 10L Solaris DTX Glycol
- 1 x 8L Solar Expansion Vessel
- 6 x Solar Fittings
- 1 x Solar Discharge Container
- Solar Keymark Approved for RHI
- Produces upto 150L of hot water per day
- Can be installed to roof or wall
- Intelligent controller monitors tank and collector temperatures.
- Simple technology gives years of free hot water
Shipping InformationAll items can be collected from our UK base in Grimsby free of charge. If you are collecting please give us notice so we can prepare your order in advance. Small items will be posted out within 24 hours via Royal Mail 1st Class. Larger items such as chemicals, slab feet, buffer tanks and flexi hoses will be sent via courier. These are collected from us the next day following purchase. Heat pumps and cylinders will be sent on a pallet delivery service. These are collected from us the next day following purchase and take around 2-3 business days to be delivered. Deliveries to ROI are subject to a surcharge which will be added at checkout. We will ship anywhere in the world at cost.All Items should be checked on delivery that everything is undamaged and nothing has been lost in transit. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR DAMAGED, REFUSE THE DELIVERY AS IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED FOR AFTER IT HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR. Any generic sizing guidance given should be checked to site specifics by a competent engineer to ensure correct heat loading's are calculated. If you have purchased a heat pump, the instructions and controller will be packed safely inside the wiring center of the unit. The latest installation diagrams, Apps and instructions are available to be downloaded from our website. We are more than happy to provide some hand holding and installation support for your project, please get in touch. We also provide heat pump training at our Grimsby base.