myenergi - Eddi 2.1 Solar Power Diverter
eddi is a solar power diverter that helps you to make the most of your self generated power rather than exporting it back to the grid.
Bring an eddi into your home and you can make the most of the 100% green energy generated from your solar PV or wind generation system.
Rather than exporting excess generation back to the grid as per a standard PV system, with our intelligent eddi power diverter, that extra power generation is instead diverted back to your heating systems, thus heating water on 100% self generated green energy.
How eddi works
A grid current sensor (supplied) simply clips around the incoming supply cable. This sensor is used to monitor excess power and eddi automatically adjusts the voltage to the heater load, thereby consuming the surplus power. A self-powered wireless sensor is available separately. An internal expansion interface provides a means to add and expansion module to enable various functions such as auto switching from day-time and night-time supply, heat pump interfacing for legionella control and temperature sensing. eddi utilises myenergi’s proprietary VariSineTM technology to ensure compliance with worldwide power grid standards, for a reliable solar power diverter.
3.68KW / 16A max. heater load
- Supports two heaters (sequentially)
- Integral bypass switch
- VariSineTM PWM technology
- Fan-less cooling
- Built-in programmable boost timers
- Energy savings data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Works with all myenergi devices
- Expansion module option
- Wall mounting bracket for ease of installation
- Fully EMC and safety compliant (CE)
- 3-year warranty
- Works alongside battery storage systems
- Ethernet port and built-in WiFi for connecting to the internet
- Remote control access via our app